Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

C Queens Bollywood Queens

Thursday 21 February 2013

The filmmaker RGV interested to do friendship with kjo





Karan Johar is the major filmmaker in the Industry except, he is also a well turned friend and I know him very nicely .Ram Gopal Verma told Ians this film has been a tolerable experience for me a widertime. So I want to decide to show my some friends .both the film maker have commonly busy in a war of words with each other on twitter, and it is a social networking stage. RGV invited kjo for the movie, which is basically based on the Mumbai panic invasion in 2008.Varma write to Karan on Twiiter hey Karan I never invited to see any of her films but the attacks of 26/11 is that film I really like to see .Varma said that he should be holding the screening this weekend .Varma also said I have no problem with Karan. It is media who has written and expose various Things. I have funny behavior attitude so commented but it was not a hurt way. This film is released on 1 march and again directed by Alumbra entertainment and Eros international. Such as Nana Patekar and Sanjeev Jaiswal in digital role.

0 comments:

Post a Comment